Title: Reunited In Love
Author: Nadia Lee
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: January 9, 2013
Tour Host: Dreams Come True Promotions
A Hot Sexy Contemporary Romance from Nadia Lee -- featuring an overprotective alpha billionaire hero who'll move heaven and earth for the woman he loves...
A temporary reunion...
Newly jobless and adrift, former investment banker Kerri Wilson travels to Virginia to see her best friend and regroup, only to run into billionaire playboy Ethan Lloyd. It's been years since she's snuck out of his bed after the most amazing sex of her life, and he's so not her type--she likes them tall, dark and manageable. But he's too hot to resist, and she succumbs to another sizzling, no-strings-attached (or so she thinks) night.
Unwilling to let her go this time, Ethan makes a simple proposition: a job, a place to stay, and an exclusive affair that will end when either of them finds someone else. But with her dark, painful past catching up to her, Kerri may have to bolt again--even though her heart is telling her to stay. And Ethan's not giving her up without fighting to make their "temporary" arrangement something far more permanent...
The Hearts on the Line Series Reading Order
Book 1: Vengeful in Love (Natalie Hall & Alex Damon) – Free!
Book 2: Reunited in Love (Kerri Wilson & Ethan Lloyd)
Book 3: Redemption in Love (Amandine Monroe Lloyd & Gavin Lloyd)
Book 4: Sweet in Love (Brooke de Lorenzo & Pete Monroe -- out March 2014)
How do you trust someone with your heart, when your whole life no one ever showed you love? To survive you have to become a fighter, self-reliant when taking on the world. When Kerri must leave her job as a financial analyst and her home in Hong Kong, she heads for the States and stops in Virginia to visit Natalie, a friend from college. Natalie asks her husband’s friend Ethan, to pick Kerri up from the airport not knowing that Ethan and Kerri had spent one hot night of passion together 7 years before Kerri had left for Hong Kong.
The attraction is still there and Ethan wants to know more about the intelligent, sensual woman who is running from something. The last time they were together, she left with no note or goodbye, leaving while he slept. He cautiously offers her a job, hoping he can keep her in town long enough to get to really know her, without her vanishing to another part of the world again. With no job prospects on the horizon, Kerri accepts the temporary position at Ethan’s family business and gets to work. When Kerri finds financial discrepancies at the company, her involvement with Ethan is questioned. Her loyalty to Ethan and his family and her relationship with her estranged family will be brought to light. Does she want a happily ever after, or will she run before someone can get to close and shatter her fragile heart.
Even though this is book 2 in the Hearts On The Line Series, it can be read as a standalone book. The writing is magnificent and the story and details are written in great detail. It does have a HEA!! I really enjoyed the book and would give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Review and Teaser by Karen Lee
Bilingual former management consultant Nadia Lee has lived in four different countries and enjoyed many adventures and excellent food around the globe. In the last eight years, she has kissed stingrays, been bitten by a shark, ridden an elephant and petted tigers.
She shares an apartment overlooking a river and palm trees in Japan with her husband and son. When she's not writing the sexy contemporary romance series HEARTS ON THE LINE featuring hot, protective and possessive billionaire alpha heroes, she can be found digging through old Asian historical texts or planning another trip.
You can check out her latest projects or sign up for her new release mailing list on her website ( nadialee.net ).
20 Fun Facts About Nadia Lee:
1. Nadia didn't learn English until she was in junior high school.
2. Nadia was bitten by a shark.
3. Nadia rode an elephant and petted tigers. On the same day. She still has both her hands.
4. Nadia has watched Toy Story 1-3 about 300 times.
5. Nadia has watched Happy Feet 2 about 50 times (not because she's obsessed with penguins and toys, but because of her 2 year-old son).
6. The first romance novel Nadia ever read was Johanna Lindsey's Gentle Rogue.
7. Nadia read lots of historical romance novels afterward and was astounded at the number of dukes and highland lairds running around on the British Isles.
8. Nadia discovered contemporary romance when she read Nora Robert's Born in Ice a few years later.
9. Nadia at one point flew so much that she had a black card from United. (Global Services). It was a nice perk, but to "earn it" you have to fly so much you get to be on a first name basis with quite a few cabin attendants.
10. Nadia's official mailing address was a Hilton in San Jose at one point. She kept that address for over a year.
11. Nadia speaks Korean fluently and still reads it faster than English.
12. Despite the fact that Nadia has lived in Japan for a decade, her Japanese is rather poor.
13. Nadia's favorite sashimi is fugu (blowfish).
14. Nadia's Street Team has an apple as its FB group favicon logo. She chose it because it's her son's favorite fruit (and first recognizable word).
15. Nadia doesn't enjoy watching romantic movies in general. She prefers action, suspense or thrillers.
16. Nadia chooses movies according to the hottie factor...then the synopsis.
17. Nadia reads the Wall Street Journal for fun.
18. Nadia wanted to be a plastic surgeon at one point in her life...until she realized she would have to take organic chemistry.
19. Nadia's bought only one car in her life--a Toyota Corolla--which she got in college. (No, she's not in her twenties...)
20. Nadia can still do the most basic antiderivatives (calculus) but she can't add and subtract in her head all that well.
Author Website: http://www.nadialee.net
Author GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/nadialee
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/author/nadialee/
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00HQ8OWH6/?tag=tj
Amazon Canada: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00HQ8OWH6/
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1geNNye
Apple US: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/reunited-in-love/id791935757?mt=11&uo=4&at=11l3RV
Apple UK: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/book/reunited-in-love/id791935757?mt=11&uo=4&at=11l3RV
Apple Canada: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/book/reunited-in-love/id791935757?mt=11&uo=4&at=11l3RV