Monday, February 3, 2014



Kenleigh Briggs suffered debilitating depression at the age of twelve after losing both parents in a tragic house fire. Her aunt assumed guardianship and forced Kenleigh to learn how to horseback ride. She soon developed a bond with the horses that helped her work out and deal with her depression.

Seven years later, young Kenleigh is now a sophomore at the University of Texas, San Antonio. During summer break, she arrives at Serenity Falls, a horse ranch devoted to helping children with disabilities learn to ride. She loves watching the kids build the same healing bonds with the horses that she did. She really finds satisfaction in paying it forward. 

Wesley Adams, the son of the ranch’s owners, is a professional bull rider who lives in Dallas. With his blond hair, Caribbean blue eyes, and tattooed muscular body, he is the epitome of every woman’s dream. Wesley is a good guy, but he harbors a past he’s not proud of. 

Kenleigh has learned to take life head on. Content with the way her life is going, Kenleigh never expected Wesley. He takes Kenleigh on the ride of her life, but will she accept him faults and all? As Kenleigh and Wesley discover a love like they have never known, will they also discover the best parts of life that they have been missing?









Tiffany


I am 28 years old, with a wonderful family. My husband is in the Army, and we have two wonderful children. Ashley and I have been best of friends since we were 13. I recently graduated from South University with my Associate's Degree as a Paralegal. I enjoy listening to music, playing with my kids, and going to the beach, and anything that has to do with the outdoors pretty much.
I’ve always liked to write, but never really had an interest in reading until the summer of 2012. I am so excited to be taking my writing journey with Ashley. I have many authors that I consider my favorite so I’ll just name a few: E.L. James, SC Stephens, Molly McAdams, Rebecca Donovan, K.A Linde, Marie Coulson, and S.H. Kolee. 

Ashley
Ashley grew up in Texas but now has joined her husband to reside in Virgina. She is a military wife and mother to two adorable children.  She’s always wanted to travel having grown up in a small town. Her interest in reading sparked last summer and now she’s a lost cause without her e-reader.  Since she loves to travel, the places she gets to go in her fictional books are what any girl could ask for. 
When Ashley isn’t glued to her computer you can find her outdoors either playing with her children or relaxing and enjoying the sun reading a good romance novel.







No comments:

Post a Comment