Monday, April 20, 2015

Coming Soon! Unspoken Temptation by Gabbie S. Duran

UT.CSBanner (1)Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000031_00001]
  
Synopsis
She is a temptation he can’t resist …
Trey Johnson is far from ready to be tied down to a single girl. His carefree, no rules lifestyle is as perfect as it can be. That is, until he meets a girl who captivates his attention by resisting his playful charms.
She is the one girl he isn’t allowed to touch …
Victoria Montgomery’s prim and proper upbringing was designed to prepare her for life as the perfect daughter to the future president. When she meets the one guy her father has always warned her to stay away from, she can no longer live by their rules.
Are they strong enough to resist their attraction, or will they surrender to their unspoken temptation?

Teasers
As I step out of the shower, I grab the towel off the rack and dry myself. Once done, I wrap it around my waist and head into the room. My need to wake Victoria with sex is overtaking me. The only reason why I’d taken a shower is because I woke up smelling of sweat and I didn’t want her smelling me that way.
As I open the door to the bathroom, I find the bed empty.
“What the fuck?”
Perplexed, I search the room for any sign of her, but there isn’t any besides the rumpled bed I’d awakened from. I’m pretty sure I wasn’t dreaming about last night. When I woke up, she was still in bed. I know because I was staring down at her angelic face.
Turning to the door, I see it cracked. Rushing over to it, I open it to find Julio and Abigail in the living room wearing confused expressions as they look at me.
“Where is she?” I ask.
Abigail’s jaw looks like it might fall off her face as it continues to hang open. Her speechless expression tells me she knows exactly who I’m talking about as she points to the door with her finger. I don’t hesitate to run out the door in hopes I can still catch her.
Rushing down the hallway still in my towel, I head straight towards the elevator, but I’m too late. When I reach it, it’s already closing. Pushing at the button in hopes it will re-open, I’m disappointed when it doesn’t. Banging at the metal door staring back at me in anger, I contemplate whether or not it would be worth taking the stairs.
Laying my head against the door, I bang at it, feeling a sense of heartache and loss. I knew last night she was out of my league, but that doesn’t mean I would ever forget her. No, her smile will be forever engraved in my memories.

Buy Links
★Pre- Order Unspoken Temptation★ 
Amazon CA: http://bit.ly/1OBvrJd 

About Author
   
Gabbie is a Southern California native, who lives with her wonderful husband, two amazing kids and a senior citizen kitty. When she's not writing you can find her reading or sneaking off for a run. Some might say it's a crazy life, but she wouldn't change anything about it.

Author Links
Tsu: gabbiesuran 
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/1eIH8Jr 
Twitter: @gabbiesduran 

No comments:

Post a Comment