Friday, January 31, 2014

Highlight Of The Day: Falling Spear by Maritza M. Carreon


Synopsis
Running away from my problems seems like the best way to deal with them. That's how it all started out anyway, by me running away from the embarrassment and hurt my ex-boyfriend caused me. I began a new life in Austin, Texas where I work and made a few friends. It's been a year now and it clicked I haven't really lived yet. I'm missing something and I hope to find it in Ben. Apart from being utterly perfect in looks he is romantic and sweet to me. What more could a girl ask for, right? Boy, was I wrong...
Twenty-four year old Mia is nestled in her habits going from home to work and back in a routine. An occasional outing with friends is all the excitement she sets herself. Her encounter with a persistent guy named Ben, opens her eyes that she needs to take a chance again at love. Sometimes you need to look again to find out what the heart wants. On a night out, Mia steals a chance with a blue-eyed stranger that will give her all she needs and more. 


Links to buy: 

Teasers























Connect with the Author



No comments:

Post a Comment