Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Release Day: Shaping the Wolf by Amanda Kay

Title: Shaping The Wolf
Author: Amanda Kay
Genre: Fantasy/Paranormal Adult Romance
Release Date: May 20, 2014

Synopsis:

Shaping one's future...
Depends on more than yourself...
When you find the one willing to help hang on tight.
Hunter Jackson knows he is a loser. The love of his life is sitting in a prison because of him. When his team raided the home of the Brecken Family, the heads of the shape shifters he knew in order to save her he'd have to get to her first and arrest her. He did and now...well now he doesn't know what to do. Explanations are slow to sink in, she's hurting because of him. He kept her in the dark, and he's paying the price.
His father is pushing...
Pushing for Amelia's execution.
Since she's a shape shifter she's in special chains preventing her from using her powers. He gets alone time by pretending he needs to question her. It works, but he's running out of time. He needs a plan if he fails this will shape the rest of his life. Losing Amelia is not an option.

Teasers:



About Amanda: 
I am a Paranormal/Fantasy Adult Romance Author
 I’m twenty-eight years old, but will be twenty-nine in May. I am a Navy Wife and a mother of two. My daughter was born December 4, 2010 and my son was born July 18, 2013. My husband and I have been married for almost seven years, but we have been together since our junior year of high school and we have known each other since 8th grade, yes a long time.
I am a Florida girl at heart, but since getting married I have lived in Washington, South Carolina, and our latest move Connecticut. I hold a B.A. in Multimedia Journalism with a minor in Political Science from Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida.
Writing is something I love and since I am blessed to be a stay at home mom I thought I would try my hand at getting the stories in my head out and see how far I could go. I tried a few years ago to go through a Literary Agency, but it went nowhere. The self-publishing market was just starting to get hot so I self-published two books mainly for family and friends.  I then discovered the world of New Adult. I wanted to stick with my paranormal roots and began thinking up story ideas that took on not only a paranormal element, but a fantasy element as well
My Motto: Not your average Fairy Tales
So, that is me in a nutshell. I am a little crazy and simple and I love my life and my family. I’m thrilled to be part of the Bayou Brew Publishing Family.

Links:

Other Books:
Crying Wolf (Book 1 in the Hunter Jackson Tales)
Past & Present Collide (self published Novellete) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment