Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Series Tour: Wounded Souls Series by Amanda Lanclos

Series: Wounded Souls
Novels: Irreparable, Inconsolable, Unbelievable, Undeniable and Unexpected
Author: Amanda Lanclos
Genre: Contemporary Romance


“Wow. This is a fantastic read. I tried to read a few chapters one night before bed and ended up reading it all. Yep it's that kinda read.” - Philomena on Irreparable
“What can I say ? 5 Stars is not enough for this book.” - Goodreads Reviewer on Inconsolable
“Absolutely AMAZING book!!! I love this series!” - Book Lovers Obsession on Unbelievable
“A short and sweet read the perfect addition to this fab series.” - Crazy Chaotic Book Addicts on Unexpected
“Her writing is amazing, the story flowed, and I was incredibly sad when it ended, but only because it ended. I wish I could give more than 5 stars…..” - Goodreads Reviewer on Undeniable


Life can go from awesome to total shit in the blink of an eye. For me, it will be forever changed. My name is PFC Jameson Carter, and I am a United States Marine, or I was until a bomb detonated and took half of me with it. The only thing that kept me alive was the woman I had waiting for me back at home. 
How do you go from being a complete person to being half of something? How can I be anything more than half of what I used to be? How do I survive when the one person I counted on and lived for, leaves? 
For Samantha Blalock life is easy. She helps repair people like me, people who lose limbs. I’ve known Samantha for a long time. I can see she isn’t the same though; she’s changed. She’s hiding something. She's always there to help others but will she accept help herself? Can we help each other through these trying times in our lives? Or does the fact remain that we are both irreparable?


 
Him:
You would think that because I am a Marine that life isn’t that hard to live. I’d like to tell you that you couldn’t be more wrong. War is hell on earth. I have seen so many things that will haunt me for the rest of my life. No matter how much I try to forget the light fading from someone’s eyes, I cannot. My life is one determined by the mind. I wake up every day to fears of what will trigger the turmoil that sends me into overdrive. My life is depicted by sounds and colors and things that make me less of a man. Who am I, well I am CPL Blake Johnson. I am a United States Marine and I am living with post-traumatic stress disorder. If it weren’t for Anna, the sunshine in my life things would be much harder than they are.
Her:
Being a cosmetologist is not the easiest job for me, and after losing my best friend to her inner demons. I am bound and determined to not lose the man I love as well. They say in my line of profession you are more than what you claim. You are a therapist, a shrink, a person that listens to anything and everything. I am not that person. I have so much built inside me I think I may be about to explode. I hope that this isn’t true because my heart picked someone that happens to be as inconsolable as I feel.Who am I? Well, my name is Anna Kleinpeter. I am just trying to live my life one moment at a time and praying that I don’t mess it up. 


My name is Skylar Montgomery, and I always promised myself I would never end up like my mother. Relying on a man that thought beating a woman was the only way to go, and for a while there I hadn’t ended up like her. Now, at twenty-one years old, I have become just like my mother, until that one night. I left, made my way to my grandmothers in the small town of Hickory and I never looked back. Things couldn’t be better in this small town, until he walks into my life, and pretty much turns it upside down. 

Who is he? Luke Blalock, all American country boy with beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair that could make any girl swoon. He’s a gentleman, but he also attracts all the girls, and I just don’t know if I can compete with it. I do what I have to, to make ends meet; but when and if he finds out what it is I do will he still look at me with the desire I see in his eyes, or will he find it unbelievable?


 

Being married for ten years could take a toll on anyone’s relationship, but for Heather and Declan Jackson it was amazing. Even with the loss of a brother and the inability to have children they persevered. When an angel comes into their lives and grants them the one thing they have always wanted, they count their blessings. 
Life is getting better everyday until they find out something that could tear it all apart. In the heat of the moment will they be able to save their marriage and each other? Or will the unexpected surprise be even more than what they bargained for?






 

Mason Lockhart has always been the quiet one, the one who never let his emotions show. It was better to be that way when you moved around from foster home to foster home. When he finally found a place he fit in, he was frightened it would all disappear. As if he would awaken from a dream and realize he was still living the nightmare. Until the day that he met Kate Jackson. That’s when he finally felt alive. He finally had a purpose in life, and she was it.
Kate Jackson always had the life she wanted. She married her High school sweetheart, had a child and thought nothing bad wouldver come her way. Then the knock every Military wife dreads sends her world into a spiral she can’t seem to escape. After Mason Lockhart comes waltzing in, she learns that life doesn't always turn out the way you expect it to. She tries to avoid Mason and the attraction sizzling between them, but what do you do when what you feel is Undeniable?


 
Amanda resides in the lovely state of Louisiana just a short drive from Death Valley aka Baton Rouge. When she isn't head deep into a book she is spending time either blogging, writing, or being a mommy to two beautiful blonde headed blue eyed babies. Amanda never expected to be a writer, but one day that all changed when she saw a picture of a military man with both of his legs taken from an IUD in a war, and that is where her inspiration came for her very first novel Irreparable. With three books already out in the series she is working on the next as well as a Christian Romance about how to overcome grief and blaming yourself. Contact Amanda, because she loves to hear from her readers! Email: authoramandalanclos@gmail.com




HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment