Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Release Day Blitz: My One Regret by Krissy V.


MOR RDB Banner

MOR Cover

Title: My One Regret 
Author: Krissy V  
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Hosted by: SBB Promotions

add-to-goodreads-button
Synopsis Logo
My One Regret!
Do you believe in soul mates?
Like really believe in soul mates?
They say a soul mate is someone who has the key to unlock your heart... Make you feel safe enough to live as your truest self...
The other half of you...
So, when you meet “the one” take my advice and keep hold of him.
I didn’t do that and now, I regret it every day of my life!
Jordan came into my life and I instantly felt a connection to him. Slowly, I opened my heart to him.
But was I really ready to let my life be turned it upside down, inside and out on life’s journey of love?
Jordan believes that I am his soul mate … but I left his heart shattered when we both made the decision to follow what we believe are our destinies.
After all... True soul mates will always find each other … Right? That is why let he me go the first time.
If you love something, let it go... If it comes back to you, it’s yours forever... If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be... – Unknown
Sometimes though, if you’re not quick enough, fate will step in and intervene, however traumatic the outcome may be...
Follow Cassie on her emotional journey along with all the twists and turns of fate and destiny!

MOR Teaser3


Buy Links

Amazon
Amazon UK

MOR Teaser2
   
Excerpt Logo

I turn and see HIM, I realise he is the one watching me. I don’t know why I don’t feel creeped out, but I don’t. I put a towel around me and find myself walking towards him. I need to know who he is.
The closer I get to him the more of him I can see. He is in his swim shorts and no top. His body is so beautiful. All I can do is look into his eyes, they are the most beautiful blue colour. They are turquoise and are like pools that are drawing me in.
“Hi” I say, trying not to blush “I’m ..."
“Cassie” he says. “I know who you are, I was hoping to bump into you tonight. I’m Jordan,” he says with the biggest and brightest grin I’ve ever seen.
“Hi Jordan. Why were you hoping to bump into me?” I stupidly say to him. He’s making me lose control of myself. I feel really nervous and look down at the floor.
“Erm I wanted to get to know you. I feel like I’m drawn to you for some reason. I know that sounds stupid, but everywhere I look I can only see you.” He puts his finger under my chin and makes me look into his eyes. “Even when I have my eyes closed, all I can see is you. Sorry if that sounds a bit stalkerish.” He laughs, but I can see that he’s embarrassed about showing me his feelings.
I laugh with him because I really don’t know what to say. I have to try and say something though because he is looking at me with those mesmerising eyes. “Yeah it does sound a bit stalkerish,” I laugh. “But I’m flattered and yes, I have seen you around at school and I did wonder who you were too. So we are both a bit stalkerish.” We both start laughing.
“I’m going to go and dry off and get some more clothes on. Then maybe we can grab a drink,” I say really quickly so Jordan doesn’t see I’m waffling on a bit. He is making me nervous but I don’t want to stop talking to him. I turn and walk back into the house, towards the stairs to go upstairs to the bedroom to find my dress. I can feel him following me and I smile to myself. I am a little bit nervous though that I am in the house with him and my friends are outside, but he makes me feel safe.
“That’s sounds great, although I don’t mind if you don’t put anymore clothes on” he says grinning at me. He is following closely behind me, I was right.
“No, seriously I would feel better if I had more clothes on.” I laugh as I’m heading up the stairs.

MOR Teaser1

Author Links

Krissy V
 

email copy twitter wordpress png copy facebook instagram

Sign up for Krissy V's Newsletter here!


MOR Paperback
   

~ Hosted By ~

SBB Promotions Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment