Thursday, January 22, 2015

Spotlight: The Forever Series by Mary A. Wasowski


Forever
(Book 1)

Synopsis
Following her larger than life best friend to NYU was a dream come true.

Modeling part-time to pay the bills, while she earned her teaching degree, Reese Mitchell never imagined her Nana’s prediction of finding her future husband could be possible. Then she met…HIM! Walker Reed, her handsome stranger. He was sexy as sin and one look from him, she was hooked.

Loving Walker was effortless. He captured her heart with one touch making Reese lose herself in him. From strangers to lovers, they became two hearts…one love. Outside forces conspire to tear their love apart leaving her to wonder if two people from different worlds should stay together?

When promised “Forever” from the man who loves her, Reese is left with only one thing to do. She trusts the promises made. She believes in the happily ever after.

She believes in…FOREVER.


Buy Links

Teasers


Second Chance at Forever
(Book 2)

Synopsis
What would you do if given a second chance?
To right a wrong from your past?
A wrong that should have never happened.
A wrong that haunts you every day?
Would you stop at nothing to reclaim the one person you built your entire future around?
Hell YES! YOU WOULD!
Walker Reed, has everything a man could desire.
POWER. SUCCESS. WEALTH.
What he didn’t have was Reese Mitchell.
The one woman who held his heart. One night she walked out of his life; disappearing without a trace. Shattering Walker, and his heart to ache for her return.
SEVENTEEN YEARS LATER…
Fate has reunited them with an unexpected twist.
His Second Chance at Forever is standing before him, and looking as beautiful, as he remembers her.
Determined to find out why she left him, Walker will stop at nothing to learn the truth.

He’s taking back what’s his…

THIS TIME AROUND, HE WILL NOT LET HER GO…


Buy Links

Teasers


Our Forever Promise
(Book 3)  

Synopsis
Their story began with a smile shared between them. Walker Reed never planned on finding his soul mate on the grounds of his college campus, but then he met HER! Reese Mitchell, a girl with the face of an angel, but a body made to sin…and only for HIM.

Falling in love was the easy part of their story. Staying together…That was the hard part. Circumstances beyond their control separated the young lovers, leaving many questions unanswered as to WHY?

After seventeen heartbreaking years apart and just simply existing in their separate lives, fate intervened and reunited them once again. They built their love on promises of Forever and were given a Second Chance to do it right this time.

Our Forever Promise takes you through the final chapter of their love story. Now that Walker and Reese are back home and wrapped up in the love they once shared, all they want is their Happily Ever After.

When they closed the door to their past that began with love and ended with heartache, pain, and loss, they made a new promise: To walk hand and hand with one another and reclaim what was taken from them.

A wedding is planned. New promises of Forever are made. They have it all and plan on spending the rest of their lives together.

Walker and Reese and their love can never be denied. They believe in it. They trust in it. They build their lives around it.

Will fate be so cruel again and threaten their newfound happiness? …Not if they have anything to say about it!


Buy Links

 Teasers


Other Books by Mary

A Changed Life

Synopsis
Change is never easy.
For seventeen year old Nicolette Vanelle, life is about to change...

Relocating to California, Nicolette finds herself starting over. A new high school. New friends. New life.

Attending her first Hollywood event, Nicolette meets bad boy Michael St. Clair, and unknowingly becomes the object of his obsession.

Feeling overwhelmed by Michael’s attention, she escapes the party to go to the beach where she meets Simon Paulson. He takes her breath away, an inevitable connection leading to romance between the young couple.

Nicolette and Simon’s happiness is short lived and their relationship is put to the ultimate test when tragedy befalls Nicolette.

Can Nicolette find the strength and courage to emerge from the darkness she fell into? Will Simon's unconditional love be enough to bring her back into the light?

Life can change in an instant, leaving you changed forever.

  
Buy Links

Meet the Author

Mary Wasowski is the queen of mastering many tasks. I call New Jersey my home where I share my life with my husband, and our three amazing sons. Writing was my way of expressing my words that sometimes I couldn't say. My journals were filled with the rants of a teenager finding her way, and eventually they turned into poems, and short stories. Joining the Indie community of so many talented writers has been a wonderful experience. I am so thankful for all of the love and support I have received. Life can take you down many different roads, but I truly believe this is where I am suppose to be now. I want to inspire my boys to never give up on your dreams. I never did, and here I am. I am officially an Author. Write what you love. Love what you write. Believe in your story. You have many chapters to write on your journey... XOXO...Mary

Social Links
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6949510.Mary_A_Wasowski

Interview with Mary

1. What inspired you to start writing?
When I was younger, writing was a way for me to express my feelings. Although I had 4 other siblings, I also felt very alone at times. Writing filled those voids.
2. Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing?
 Writing Style. I enjoy writing in pov, but when I first started out, I didn't have the understanding of it as I do now. I love my editor and have learned so much from him. 
3. Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?
I have so many favorites, but one that stands out is A.L. Jackson. She has been an inspiration for me and my writing from day one.
4. What was the hardest scene to write in this book?
 Sex scenes. I sit in front of my computer and actually blush sometimes, and laugh so hard I sound like Betty Rubble. I think I do a good job with it, but for me the intimacy between my characters are very important to me. I want my readers to feel their connection on every page.
5. Are your characters base on people you know?
Yes. In my new WIP.
6. Are you planning to write another novel? Anything you can share?
Yes. I am currently working on a new standalone novel to be released this summer. I'm in the middle of finalizing my cover. Once I am ready to reveal the details, Pleasure of Reading will be the first to know!   
Thank you so much for answering our questions Mary! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment