Saturday, December 13, 2014

A message from Author A.M. Madden
























Reader Appreciation Novella ---
On Dec. 23rd, I will be releasing Book 4.5 of The Back-Up Series, The Devil's Lair ~ A Novella. As a thank you to all my readers who have supported me during this amazing year, I will be gifting The Devil's Lair ~ A Novella. All you have to do is fill out this google doc, including links of reviews of each of the first four books, Back-Up, Front & Center, Encore and Backstage.

On Release Day I will email you a coupon to receive an ebook format of The Devil's Lair. The support I have received during this journey has been overwhelming. This is just a small token of my appreciation.

https://docs.google.com/…/1ZegQ3V88fVqXEpod_SjDXzX…/viewform

Thank you,
A.M. Madden
Author of The Back-Up Series

No comments:

Post a Comment