Friday, November 27, 2015

Release Day Blitz: Lie With Me by M.Never

Series: Decadence After Dark, Book 4
Author: M.Never
Cover Designer: Cover Me Darling
Photography: Sara Eirew
Genre: Dark Erotic Romance









Synopsis
Tell me a secret...
CJ Carmichael hasn't been able to get the vivacious blonde he spent four delirious days with off his mind. The blonde who was completely off-limits, but he couldn't deny.
Tell me a secret....

CJ had no intention of pursuing her, but Tara Stevens knew what she wanted and it was him. Now six months later, their time together still haunts him. As much as he's tried to talk himself out of seeing her again, the craving is just too powerful.
Tell me a secret...
Tara is more than willing to spend an entire fantasy weekend with CJ. More than willing to hand herself over to him completely and fulfill his every desire. More than willing to pretend he owns her despite their age difference and Kayne's disapproval.
Tell me a secret...
Sometimes fantasy becomes a reality. Sometimes people fall in love before they even know it- before they even know each other- and after its too late.
Tell me a secret...
Sometimes, beneath the sweetest secrets are the most deceptive lies.

Excerpt

I let her rest as I take off my clothes. Once I’ve discarded my shirt and pants, I take the liberty of removing her underwear. What little is left of the stretched out, saturated material. “Don’t get comfortable. We’re not done yet.” I pull her up by the hand.
“I never said anything about being done.” She peers up at me. Round two is right around the corner.
“I missed that mouth.” I run my thumb along her bottom lip. “What else did you miss?” She flutters her eyelashes.
“Your eyes.” Tara looks up at me surprised. Not the answer she was expecting?
“I missed your laugh,” she tells me timidly. “And the way you used to make me laugh.”
“Can I tell you a secret?” I ask, holding her chin. Tara nods. “I missed that, too. The most. I promise while I’m here, I’ll make you laugh as much as I make you come.”
“That sounds good to me.” I pull her to her feet and kiss her crazily. Running my hands through her hair until it’s a mess and our bodies are as close as they can possibly be.
“Go lean on the windowsill,” I tell her headily. Along the entire length of the windows in the bedroom is a ledge about a foot and a half deep. “Leave the boots on.”
Tara smiles puckishly. “You like?”
I grab the top part of the black boot that reaches halfway up her thigh. “I love. And I’m going to love them even more when I’m fucking you in them.” I tug roughly, kissing her. “Go.”





Check out the entire Decadence After Dark Series


Owned (A Decadence After Dark Novel)



Claimed (Decadence After Dark Book 2)




Ruined (A Decadence After Dark Epilogue)




The Decadence After Dark Box Set

Author Bio
M. NEVER RESIDES IN New York City. When she's not researching ways to tie up her characters in compromising positions, you can usually find her at the gym kicking the crap out of a punching bag, or eating at some new trendy restaurant.

She has a dependence on sushi and a fetish for boots. Fall is her favorite season.
She is surrounded by family and friends she wouldn't trade for the world and is a little in love with her readers. The more the merrier. So make sure to say hi!

Author Stalk Links
Website

Hosted by









No comments:

Post a Comment