Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Cover Reveal: Saved by Him by Michelle Horst


1.SBhim.banner.CR

✿¸.[?]•´¸✿*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.✿¨[?]*.¸✿¸.•[?]`¤ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥Cover Reveal for SAVED BY HIM❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿
❥SAVED BY HIM, A Monster Novel by Michelle Horst is coming DEC 7th❥


Monster.Savedbyhim.eBook

❥Blurb❥
Sophia I'm only good for sex. That’s what I've been trained for my whole life. I'm a puppet. I only know how to be your perfect fantasy. It’s the only life I’ve ever known. …until him.
Adam
I protect. That’s all I know. I’m the best at my job. Life is fucked up, that's my reality. …until her.
Authors Note and WARNING: Monster is a work of fiction intended for adult readers above 18. It contains dark and sensitive subject matter that may make readers uncomfortable.
Contains explicit language and descriptions of sexual situations.

❥Teasers❥

young woman in the rain
The girl in black lingerie for a wet glass on a black background.

No comments:

Post a Comment